One of the things I love about adoption is that I learn something new everyday. Secondly I love that adoption provides kids with opportunities that they might otherwise not have had.  Today these two things came together when I I learned that one of the most powerful women in pro-sports is an International Adoptee. 


"From that street corner in Seoul to one of the most powerful women in professional sports as the co-owner of two major league franchises, and the Pegula Sports & Entertainment empire.

"Kim Pegula ithe co-owner of the Bills and Sabres, the two sports franchises that are helping to drive the revitalization of Buffalo, Kim is in position to effect real change, and she hasn't wasted the opportunity, taking control of big projects and bringing them to fruition."



Read more:  http://www.democratandchronicle.com/story/sports/2015/08/23/kim-pegula-making-difference-adopted-hometown/32166573/

Labels: , , , , , ,